Tiu-Loo: No Bad Deed Goes Unpunished by Antonio Johnson
Tiu-Loo: No Bad Deed Goes Unpunished
by Antonio Johnson
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5
Synopsis
A young track star in college gets set up by his teammate and a girl for a crime he didn’t commit and when he gets out of prison, he seeks revenge.
My Thoughts
Hello again, bookworms! See - a scheduled post! For an amazing urban fiction by Antonio Johnson
revenge is to be unlike him who performed the injury. Sure, it’s sage advice, but where’s the fun in that? After all, nothing gets a reader’s pulse rate up more than a deliciously plotted revenge story, and we’re really bringing you the best of the best with Tiu-Loo: No Bad Deed Goes Unpunished by Antonio Johnson Whether it’s entire nations seeking vengeance against their archenemies, or one victim plotting a brilliant comeuppance against a pack of rivals, Tiu-Loo: No Bad Deed Goes Unpunished is my favorite tale of revenge. Be sure to serve it cold. A young track star in college seeks his revenge with his teammate and a girl for a crime he didn’t commit.
The main reason I picked this book up was because it sounded very different from anything that I had read. And the hype, of-course the hype! So many people were falling over themselves praising this book, that I couldn’t stay away. The characters are multifaceted, their conflicts and emotions raw and real. You hate, you loathe, you love, you adore – often all of them at once. Moreover, the title of the book is really compelling, and I must say this was quite the page turner, the narration and the pace kept me hooked.
It is a psychologically gripping and morally ambivalent book that will hold you long after its final scene , dialogue ends. If I was to sum up this book in one sentence then I would say Antonio Johnson Narrative. It’s an adventure.
I really did enjoy this book to an extent - I really can't say without spoiling it, so that will come later for those who have read it. Would I recommend this book? At the long run , I will definitely recommend this book to all the enthusiastic reader of English literature as well as to other regular readers.
You must go through this book once in your life.
Highly Recommended!
Comments
Post a Comment