What is Justice by Harish Muralidhar
What is Justice
by Harish Muralidhar
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5
Synopsis
The cities of Mumbai, Delhi and, Kolkata are in jeopardy due to a serial killer on loose. James, a cop tries to unravel this mystery. Then from Tower to tent every inch of Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata are under the control of a master criminal. He is a cause of human suffering caused by humans. In his path of destruction, he had disrupted the lives of three modern-day high profile young police officers. Sathyadev had lost a loved one. Ajmal who was part of the cyber-security whose girlfriend was brutally raped and murdered. James who is witty and fast to action had also lost so much to azdonbul but there is something else that connects the two. The two keep crossing paths often and till now James had been able get the upper hand. In Mumbai modern society a group of teetotalers frustrated by the declining self-respect of men wage their war against the impure. As the saying goes ‘desperate times need desperate action’, the teetotalers seek the help of a notorious gang who calls themselves robinhoods. The teetotalers and Robinson join hands to take over a several pubs in Mumbai to strike fear into the hearts of the impure.
My Thoughts
Harish Muralidhar has the kind of writing that I absolutely love. What is Justice is so attention grabbing from the very first lines to the last. The book is not very long, which is another reason I like it so much. He doesn't use a lot of verbiage to simply fill in to add length. So many authors use long descriptions of things that really have nothing to do with the plot to make a 250 page book into a 500 page book. That is exactly what Harish Muralidhar avoids and makes his books such a delight to read. What is Justice has a great plot that makes it a page turner. There is an excitement and drama mix along with many twist and turns.
Harish Muralidhar is an author who was new to me. I was looking for something new and chose this book. It was a nice surprise! The main characters, Ajmal , James and Robinson all are believable and likeable. The plot has more twists than you would believe and I would be amazed if anyone guessed the ending. When I have finished this review I am going to look for another book by Harish Muralidhar . A great find. Something different . Thanks to the author.
There is some violence and a lot of action, but only enough for descriptive purposes to advance the plot. If you want a true 5 star action/thriller/ human drama book, this is it. I can't rave enough to urge you to give these a try. And besides, I have to get back to book. I can hardly wait to get into the next chapter!
A great book and the author needs to be congratulated for a very entertaining story.
Highly Recommended!
Comments
Post a Comment