Queen of The Heavens (The Fallen #1) by Maya Morrison

Queen of The Heavens (The Fallen #1) 

by Maya Morrison

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5

Synopsis
Outcast. Leader. Warrior
Heaven knows no bounds.
The tale of Adam, Eve, and Lucifer Morningstar is older than time. In this book, it gets a new flavor.

Lucifer Morningstar is a strong female warrior who is the light bearer and the right-hand of the Father. But things get heated, and she becomes an outsider. She may have lost her standing in the Third Heavens, but she is not giving up. Moreover, she is looking for revenge. Those who did wrong by her will have to pay.

She knows exactly what she wants. And she is not going to let anyone tell her what to do.

She is a loner and needs no one until she meets the first man, Adam. How will it change her? Will she alter her path for him or follow her original plan?

My Thoughts
For the past few years, I have been pining for a series that would come close to captivating me as much as my favorite series of all had previously done... Harry Potter. No, I would never compare between the two, I simply correlate the depth to which both books had such a dramatic effect on me and the extent to which I fully dove into each book. I read this book in under 2 days and looking forward to reading the next book of the The Fallen Series.

I honestly thought, just from reading reviews and plot lines that this was just another tale of Adam, Eve. I even waited to read this after I bought it. I was so wrong with my initial thinking. I fell into this book.. into the words. A strong female character like Lucifer Morningstar. Everything about this book had me so enveloped into the story and world. I just completed the book few days back, and I am re-reading it again because I do not want to escape the magic of the world Maya Morrison has thrown me head-first into.

Read this book if you... Want to find yourself 6 hours later, finished with a book and buying the second one immediately following finishing the first; need a good fantasy romance novel flushed with amazing characters like Adam, Eve and Lucifer along with dragons and centaurs ; want to lose yourself in an amazing series; love books that leave you weak in the knees, uncontrollably, breathless, or so excited you're hurling your fist in the air without realizing (yes, my husband was REALLY confused) ; enjoyed Harry Potter, or Twilight, or Pride and Prejudice, Romeo and Juliet, Hunger Games, The Alchemist, The Magicians, The Goldfinch or etc... ; want to read something that you will remember forever.... This is the book, and series, you should read.

Vicious and intoxicating…. A dazzling world, complex character building and sizzling romance. The plot manages to engage you with its alluring characters, irresistible world and never-ending action, leaving you craving more.

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Lost Daughters of Avalon (Awakenings) by J. Lynn Else