The Vampire Salvatore: Part 1, Loving Celeste by Kimmey Fitts

The Vampire Salvatore: Part 1, Loving Celeste 

by Kimmey Fitts

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.3/5

Synopsis
He didn't seem rattled by the witches. I was having a hard time shaking it. A couple of weeks ago, if someone had told me that I would be engaged to a vampire, I would have said they were crazy! Now, I'm engaged to a vampire. I think my best friend was murdered because he tried to rape me. My mother may be dying. My father may have been a vampire. Oh, and to top things off, we just stopped at a hotel owned by witches. Could this get any crazier?

My Thoughts
Vampires have been fascinating audiences for decades through scary movies, TV shows, and even vampire book series. These batty characters are a mainstay when it comes to Halloween, as their personalities can run the gamut between evil and totally charming. They may even have you wondering, "Are vampires real?" In most tales, the vampire is a complex character who falls in love with a mortal and can’t help but complicate their day-to-day life. Other times, though, they’re the enemy and must be stopped at any cost. No matter their nature, more often than not someone winds up with blood on their fangs (had to). There are plenty of scary, entertaining vampire books out there but The Vampire Salvatore: Part 1, Loving Celeste by Kimmey Fitts  is totally different piece of literature flushed with steamy romance, love, care, emotions. Hypnotic, shocking, and chillingly sensual, this is a novel of mesmerizing beauty and astonishing force—a story of danger and flight, of love and loss, of suspense and resolution, and of the extraordinary power of the senses. It is a novel only Kimmey Fitts could write. I don't want to go into plot details. I just want to share that this book affected me profoundly. One effect being that now you will rarely see me without a book in hand!

The Vampire Salvatore is that rare work that blends a childlike fascination for the supernatural with a profound vision of the human condition. But I'm so happy I found this author and can call her my God, my inspiration and creator of immortal characters I will never forget. 

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Lost Daughters of Avalon (Awakenings) by J. Lynn Else