Carnal Knowledge by Rachael Tamayo

Carnal Knowledge 

by Rachael Tamayo

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.2/5

Synopsis
What do you do when you know you're on a serial killer's hit list?

Six women are dead, and Wren Addison is the next victim on the SMS Killer's list--or so she's been told after waking in a pool of blood with no memory of the events that have transpired.

Newly separated and struggling to start her life over after her husband's infidelity, Wren tries to remember what happened to her, but nothing is adding up as more horrors unfold around her. With her life on a timer and the murderer taunting her, she realizes there is nothing typical about this serial killer.

Wren is pushed to the edge as she dances between knowing she's likely to die and fighting to be the first to survive. As the truth starts to emerge, she rises to the challenge and decides not to go down without a fight.

Someone is going to die, and she's determined it won't be her.

My Thoughts
Carnal Knowledge by Rachael Tamayo nothing less than a masterpiece. Ahh! What can I say, 
I’m not normally a frequent reader but since the lockdowns I’ve decided to pick up a book more often. I bought this book with out any prior knowledge of its ratings and reviews. Two days ago I finally picked up the book and started to read, until tonight at 11:54pm when I’ve managed to finish it, I just couldn’t put it down until I finished the last few chapters. The start of the book was quite slow passed but very quickly became extremely intriguing. I’ve watched so many thrillers and read a fair few books, but this ending just wasn’t expected what’s so ever. Coming from someone who would rather watch the tv and be able to see what’s happening then read, this book has completely changed my mind, this is because of the amount of depth and climax to the point of disaster giving you more details then any programme or film would. I haven’t watched tv since I bought this book, as it genuinely took over. If your considering reading a book during lockdown or just in general, and you love a thriller, and something so frantic to read this book will have you going mad! I read such an intriguing book after a long time. This reminded me of some true classics of novels filled with suspense. Overall, I loved the writing style of the book, The sequence of incidents mentioned. The characters of the book are all independent, determined and tough. To take the situation under control no matter the consequences. All the characters were really provoking in the sense of living up to the things we ever wanted. This book is excellent from an entertainment point of view


That rarest of beasts: the perfect thriller. This extraordinary novel set my blood fizzing―I quite literally couldn't put it down. Carnal Knowledge  sneaks up on you like a slash of intimidating shadow on a badly lit street. Rachael Tamayo has crafted a totally original, spellbinding suspense,  thriller flushed with mystery so quirky, so unique that it should have its own genre. I read it in two nights and savored every luscious word, every grim encounter, every startling twist. The pages will burn with the friction from your hands turning them.

This is a wonderful new voice. Listen to it. It's about to tell you a thrilling and scary story. Carnal Knowledge paints a picture, crawling into your soul in the very best way. Take a chance. Truely unputdownable.

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Lost Daughters of Avalon (Awakenings) by J. Lynn Else