I Have a Coat of Many Colours: Restoration of the Abundant Life by Tendayi Ndoro

I Have a Coat of Many Colours: Restoration of the Abundant Life 

by Tendayi Ndoro

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.5/5

Synopsis
This is a great tool for anyone who is after wholeness and abundance in every area of their life.

My Thoughts
I Have a Coat of Many Colours: Restoration of the Abundant Life by Tendayi Ndoro is truly a must read, If you find yourself in the same negative situations over and over, again, this is a must read. Finding peace requires you to look deep inside yourself to heal you...starting from your inner child. This book is very helpful...get it and take the time to take care of yourself and heal any past wounds. If you see the same issues or results over and over again, the one common denominator is you...look inside and heal and change your life for you. Seriously, get the book...it's a great start. Personally, it is helping me continue to explore and release blocks that remain from my past. It's not about blame as everyone in our lives does the best they can from what they knew and learned themselves. It's about empowering yourself, to seek what's holding you back or creating the same type of negative situations over and over again and to begin looking within to heal. Through a medical intuitive, I knew many blocks that are present and now I will work through each to release them once and for all...without these blocks, I can move forward in a healthier way, making healthier choices for me and my life. I can truly write my new life story without these blocks constantly hindering me, blocking the good. If you are searching for a fresh breath of life again, this book is an important read. It is not just "about" the path, but is a practical guide including exercises that lead you through the difficult places to authenticity and emotional abundance. This book will help you become more centered, peaceful, relational, and brave. It is in the process that we become. As Tendayi Ndoro says, "Life doesn't change - we change."

Get a grip. Sounds easy but I need a plan in place that helps me and my emotional and economical balance. And that's what Tendayi Ndoro offers us. Insights and introspection take us from battle-fatigue to blessed. Our emotions are important to our well-being...thank you Tendayi Ndoro for a wellness plan that leads to wholeness , abundance and peace in every aspect of your life.

This is a book from the heart! Tendayi Ndoro shares not only knowledge, although she is qualified and gifted to do so, she shares herself. If you long for peace that will last a lifetime, this book will be a welcome companion on your journey.

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Revenge Seeker by Vk Tritschler