No Damn Excuse: The Survival of a Celebrity Assistant by Darius Bradley

No Damn Excuse: The Survival of a Celebrity Assistant 

by Darius Bradley

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.5/5

Synopsis
No Damn Excuse gives you an insider account into the private world of the celebrity assistant.
Hailing from the small town of South Bend Indiana to New York City. Read how Darius Bradley ascended to work at radio stations, record labels, booking agencies, and assist celebrities. Building a celebrity is a rare opportunity that many never experience. It's never really been revealed until now.

The entertainment professional is a silent gatekeeper, one you never hear from or see publicly. It's their decision making, hard work, and brains that you experience on display. No Damn Excuse's tantalizing journey navigates through the unexpected challenges, emotions, backstabbing, heartbreak, and more. Why should you care? Loyalty isn't written in the entertainment business; this could be you.

My Thoughts
No Damn Excuse: The Survival of a Celebrity Assistant by Darius Bradley is an amazing piece of literature with amazing writing skills author just killed it. I loved that Darius Bradley isn’t shy to open up to his true story and tell you how life can be difficult but you are the master of your choices. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who has been a celebrity assistant for decades or is thinking about becoming one. We are always leaning and by reading this book Darius Bradley will teach you a few things too. Enjoy it as much as I did. No Damn Excuse gives you an insider account into the private world of the celebrity assistant.
Hailing from the small town of South Bend Indiana to New York City. It's one of the best administrative professionals books I have read to date! I had goosebumps while reading it because he shares his story of self-discovery transformation through authentic, relatable, and inspiring writing. I highly recommend it to anyone who has ever doubted themselves and wants to take their life, career, and purpose to the next level! No Damn Excuse's tantalizing journey navigates through the unexpected challenges, emotions, backstabbing, heartbreak, and more. I must say,  to all my fellow readers and entertainment professionals  - this book is a must read! Need a reminder as to why you chose this field? Read this book ASAP! I found this book really relatable in many ways and Darius Bradley's story was truly inspiring. This book has opened my mind to what is really possible for me as entertainment professionals, what I want to get out my career and what I need to start doing to invest in my future. I need to get out of my own way! Thank you, Darius Bradley for taking us on your journey. There’s no time like the present to realign my goals and get to work on becoming the best version of myself - personally & professionally. 

Kudos to Darius Bradley for reminding me that I need to step into my own greatness and to discover my elevated self. Time to get to work.

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Revenge Seeker by Vk Tritschler