Prisoners of Secrets by Lata Gwalani

Prisoners of Secrets 

by Lata Gwalani

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.3/5

Synopsis
A most unusual story of love. Do relationships built upon the one foundation that relationships must never be built on – secrets – really crumble? Set in South India in the 1950s, this is the story of Meera, Manuel, and Shankar – three conflicted souls each with secrets that can destroy the other. A story told in a way where you, the reader, are privy to the secrets, and made part of the conflict as you watch the story unfurl into consequences that arise when one becomes a prisoner of their secret. 

My Thoughts 
Prisoners of Secrets by Lata Gwalani , I had got the book on my tablet and was sort shall I read it or not, well I did and I was so glad I did the book grabbed in the first few sentences and, honestly I found it hard to put down, It's given me a whole new country that I have never really thought about, Its taught me such a lot about South Indian culture but not just the country or culture but about the people. I have been taken by the hand and mind of an all new world now I want to know more, This book should be read because its such a fantastic story and the ending is , well just read it for yourself. I must say , this was the first book I've read by Lata Gwalani and I was not disappointed. Had some giggles and deeply felt moments and the ending was particularly gripping. It was well put together. Can't say it enriched my life, but yeah, I'd read his books again. 

This book provides a great plotline, amazing writing style. It would get you hooked right from the start and there are no loose ends so that you won't feel disappointed to have guessed the ending from the start. This is a really nice book. You will empathize with the character you will root for him and further more, well you have to read it for yourself to know that.

Short & beautiful! It's a perfect love story , will leave you feeling very warm & soothing , Please do read it without a second thought. Whether you are going into a relationship or already in one or facing a breakup!

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Lost Daughters of Avalon (Awakenings) by J. Lynn Else