Swagger: Unleash Everything You Are and Become Everything You Want by Leslie Ehm
Swagger: Unleash Everything You Are and Become Everything You Want
by Leslie Ehm
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5
Synopsis
The Wall Street Journal and USA Today Bestseller!
Ever wonder why some people are magnetic, confident in their abilities, in charge of their own destinies, and utterly at ease in their own skin? What’s their secret? In a word: Swagger.
And no, this is not the old swagger―that show-off, in-your-face, arrogant kind. This brand-new swagger is unshakable, undeniable and utterly unstoppable. And you can have it too.
Award-winning training guru and coach Leslie Ehm shows that true swagger results from your ability to manifest who you really are and hold on to it in the face of all the psychological crap that will come for it every day. Part guidebook, part manifesto, a little sweary and completely inspiring, Swagger gives you the steps to unlock and unleash your personal brand of swagger―one that can never be duplicated or diminished. And you’ll read stories of the countless people Leslie’s worked with who’ve discovered their own swagger and changed their lives for the better.
Forget everything you think you know about confidence-building. Swagger shatters the myths around “fake it ’til you make it,” and shows you how to record over all the negative self-limiting tapes and stop giving away your personal power. You’ll learn how to challenge the preconceptions of what you “should” and “shouldn’t” do, and navigate the professional world with authenticity and badassery.
Discover what swagger blockers are holding you back and what drivers will bring your unique and powerful personality to the forefront for all to revel at and see why Swagger is the new mindset that will bring you all of the success you’ve ever dreamed of without ever having to compromise or sacrifice who you really are.
For anyone who’s ever felt that they weren’t good enough or believed that revealing their messy, vulnerable, authentic human selves could never result in greater success, Swagger will give you a doorway into the kind of self-belief that creates unimaginable confidence and will change the way you live, work and feel.
Your swagger is waiting for you. What are you waiting for?
My Thoughts
“We can’t hate ourselves into a version of ourselves we can love.” ~Lori Deschene
Sometimes I am really terrible to myself, and I relentlessly compare myself to other people, no matter how many times I read or hear about how good enough or lovable I am. On an almost daily basis, I meticulously look for evidence that I am a nobody, that I don’t deserve to be loved, or that I’m not living up to my full potential. Sometimes in the midst of all the pressure, I seem to totally forget all the wonderful, unique things about myself. If that is the thing about yourself Swagger: Unleash Everything You Are and Become Everything You Want is a book for you. Leslie Ehm is an amazing book for anyone who’s ever felt that they weren’t good enough or believed that revealing their messy, vulnerable, authentic human selves could never result in greater success. I wish more parents would give this book to their kids instead of pushing them to study without a purpose. A well written book. Easy to follow. Good anecdotes. Time honoured methods of self assessment used.
I have been reading self help books for 4 years now. But this was the first time I felt quite relaxed reading the book and not feeling being forced to do anything. The language is easy and simple to understand. And I think for anyone who is having a lot of mental conflicts, this is the book you can start with, Great work.
A very practical guide to life. A must read for anyone who wishes to manage their life. Written in very simple language with examples that most of us can relate to.
A wonderful read! Highly recommended!
This book should be required reading for all young people. Too many people suppress their true calling and end up living a life of mediocrity. Interesting and easy to read book. I believe the advices given in this book would work for someone who is commited to change their life and find a purpose. I was just too lazy to follow. But it gives you a good kick to start to make some changes. Loved it! Enlightening and I will surely read it again when I feel I need some more of the authors inspiration.
We go to the gym to build up our physical muscles but we haven't yet thought about mental strength and Swagger: Unleash Everything You Are and Become Everything You Want will show you how to become the best version of yourself and will give you the real key to live a more productive and meaningful life.
Highly Recommended!
Comments
Post a Comment