The Last Savior by Jalleh Doty

The Last Savior 

by Jalleh Doty

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5

Synopsis
Welcome to the future
In the Middle East, World War Three has broken out and society is in chaos. It is a war for the last resources on planet Earth.
In a middle eastern village, a young girl named Ilham, wonders if every day will be her last, as bombs and bullets go off in the distance. But fate can be fickle when a terrible event results in something wondrous.
A baby will be born that could save all of humanity, a child that must be protected at all costs.But others have their own perceptions as well.

My Thoughts
As the world approaches its end, how many of us really understand what will happen? Author Jalleh Doty explores one of the most destructive times. Book showcases the ends of times where World War Three has broken out and society is in chaos. It is a war for the last resources on planet Earth. In a village, a girl named Ilham, wonders if every day will be her last, as bombs and bullets go off in the distance. A baby will be born that could save all of humanity. Baby will help humans to avoid the suffering that awaits the wicked and prepare them for the Millennium.  Dramatic, exciting, and frightening all at the same time. I enjoyed this one a lot. It had everything one would think things might be like and yes it's a scary thought. 

I must say , I've read many books on this subject matter over the past 10 years. The author has added some additional food for thought. Nonetheless, I thought it was a good read. I found it thought provoking, and felt I gained some insight into understanding these prophecies, and how they fit together. This book can be a help to young and older readers. Believers need to understand these signs and what is in the future, this book will help all and everyone will going to enjoy the writing of Jalleh Doty.

If you want to know what is happening in the world today, this book will lay it all out to you. It's far more than a commentary on Revelations. It's an accurate explanation for current and coming events. Can't praise it highly enough.

This series has the apocalypse take a more literal biblical turn than any other I’ve read. I’m ready for the next book!

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Lost Daughters of Avalon (Awakenings) by J. Lynn Else

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni