Whenever A Poet's Heart Pops Up by Plabi Pradhan

Whenever A Poet's Heart Pops Up 

by Plabi Pradhan

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.5/5

Synopsis
Whenever A Poet's Heart Pops Up", it becomes a poetry. This is a collection of 100 poetry of different tastes of life. You will find here passionate love & romance, pain of lose, motivation and each other feelings of life, penned down from a heart and most importantly positive side of life in any worst situation.

My Thoughts
Whenever A Poet's Heart Pops Up is a collection of short poems by Plabi Pradhan. The verses are about love, loss, heartbreak, harmony, chaos, struggles, obstacles, happiness and so much more. This is my first book by Plabi Pradhan and I absolutely loved reading her work. The poems are very simple to read and understand. They are beginner-friendly and will make you fall in love with this genre. I re-read so many of them because they are simply fantastic. I also love how the poet has used contrasting emotions and themes throughout the book. One page has words which will cheer you and the other will have something which is pure heartbreaking. I feel that's what life is like: a collection of happiness and sadness!
This book is on my must-read list and everyone should read it at some point in their life.

It was really a very different experience for me! I don't usually read poetry but Plabi Pradhan is something different... She will take you on a journey so surreal that it'll make it difficult to find your way back to reality, I am in love with this book, the poetry is thought provoking and simple yet mixed with the beautiful verse and layout is mesmerising. I'd recommended it to multiple people and it is a staple on my bedside table. I love it! but all good things you should buy this item! If you haven't read this go on read this first! Hope you enjoy it. 

Overall , this book is like a open mind of my soul, some feelings which we are unable to express are read through out this book. It's empowers us in its own way. I totally loved this book. 

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Lost Daughters of Avalon (Awakenings) by J. Lynn Else