Garkain: Book One of The Uluru Legacy by Anna J Walner

Garkain: Book One of The Uluru Legacy 

by Anna J Walner 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5

Synopsis
A vague text and a life-long search for her biological family, sends Amelia on a quest to discover the story behind her heritage. But the family she finds is far from what she ever thought possible. She'll become something she never thought existed and agree to things she never thought she would. She'll find a life worth dying for.

In this unique and delicious twist on the genre you love, vampires exist in a secret society, deep within the heart of Australia.

Defying expectations, this debut novel by Anna J Walner, begins the Uluru Legacy Series, and leaves you craving more. A remarkably new experience, that doesn't disappoint.

The vampire rule book has changed in this imaginative series that defies expectations. Blending worlds together as a delicious escape in a new and unique way.

Welcome to your new obsession.

My Thoughts
The sexiest vampire tale for years arrived in Anna J Walner's Garkain: Book One of The Uluru Legacy , about teenage Amelia , In this unique and delicious twist on the genre you love, vampires exist in a secret society, deep within the heart of Australia. The book is awesome the tale binds us and leaves us in awe. The writer has sew the novel in such a way that its like everything happening is real. She made us love the characters and the story. I must say don't think twice! This is one of the most beautiful books that I've ever read. It is so heartwarming and touching and you get to understand the power of love in a beautiful way. I didn't know how I was going to feel after a reread but gosh I'm as obsessed as ever with this story and the characters Anna J Walner created. I feel as though I have to give this book a fairly good rating, if only for the nostalgia of reading it again, and enjoying it again. It is actually a nice read- and it kept me entertained whilst I was reading it.

Overall, It's fantastic. She wrote all the characters with great care. The way they love wow it's... it's... just made me to live with story. She did a great work there. But the thing I hate is, I broke my books spine. As I always want my books to appear as new as possible. I just killed it's look. I'm sorry for that though.

A nice book a with lovely protagonist. It is a story which is beautifully weaven by Anna J Walner. We can feel the emotions of the characters along with the thrill and adventure they face. Guaranteed to suck in sulky 13+ girls for hours. 

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revenge Seeker by Vk Tritschler

Lost Daughters of Avalon (Awakenings) by J. Lynn Else

Loz The Worry-Eating Monster by Alison McQuillan