Heal Yourself: learn the art of self-help and self-love to lead a happy and meaningful life by Shakun Sharma

Heal Yourself: learn the art of self-help and self-love to lead a happy and meaningful life 

by Shakun Sharma

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5


Synopsis
Are you tired of all the hustle and bustle around? Are you in the dire need of calm and serenity? Is life crushing and you need to heal yourself from all the bruises?

This book teaches you the life-changing strategies for healing yourself and live a more fulfilling and happy life without regrets.

By reading heal yourself you will know:
handle the failures
heal stress and anxiety
forget the past and learn from the mistakes
tackle your weaknesses and turn them into accomplishments
love yourself
Live a happy and meaningful life

My Thoughts
Shakun Sharma is an inspiration, not just because she teaches us how to take healing into our own hands. Through Heal Yourself: learn the art of self-help and self-love to lead a happy and meaningful life author has penned a remarkable book about the pivotal role of the body, mind, and spirit in attaining true and complete healing. There is much wisdom in this book, written with exceptional clarity, love, and wisdom. With this review I want to tell everyone how much I loved this book! Shakun Sharma has such a beautiful way of writing and always keeps it real. I found just reading her words made me feel better and lifted my spirits. I have read many self help books but for me this is absolutely the best. I felt like Shakun Sharma was right there with me, understanding exactly how I was feeling, giving me the belief and tools to heal myself. Her techniques are easy to follow and use and I have started to feel a real difference and seeing the future with excitement and a knowing that I truly am healing myself, I can do it! 

An excellent book and a worthwhile read. Some of the techniques I used straight away and really benefited me. It is a great introduction to energy healing and an enjoyable read. Discover areas of imbalance and easy ways to address them on your healing journey. Whether you are experiencing physical symptoms and chronic illness or are just feeling lost, sad, full of anxiety, or emotionally unbalanced, this book will show you how to use intuitive self healing to change your life. 

Heal Yourself: learn the art of self-help and self-love to lead a happy and meaningful life  can shows you how to achieve complete and permanent healing by loving, accepting, and being yourself no matter what.

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Revenge Seeker by Vk Tritschler