I Love It Here: How Great Leaders Create Organizations Their People Never Want to Leave by Clint Pulver

I Love It Here: How Great Leaders Create Organizations Their People Never Want to Leave 

by Clint Pulver

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.5/5

Synopsis
Give your employees something good to talk about.

Emmy Award–winning speaker Clint Pulver―aka the Undercover Millennial―shares insights gleaned from more than ten thousand undercover interviews with employees across the country, revealing the best methods for identifying talent, building a sense of ownership, and developing a successful workplace culture that employees will love. You’ll also learn the number one driver of employee turnover (spoiler: it has everything to do with you!), what you can do to stop an exodus, and how to build a team that really works. Soon, you’ll be recognizing possibilities where others see problems, and capturing the power of small moments to create a meaningful legacy. Your company can be a place where people don’t just survive, but thrive. I Love It Here shows you how.

My Thoughts
I Love It Here: How Great Leaders Create Organizations Their People Never Want to Leave by Clint Pulver is one of the top leadership books I have read that truly synthesizes pieces of wisdom I have learned from many different books and experiences into one place. In case you don’t know, Soundview identifies, selects, and summarizes the best business books that are published every year. And, since we’ve been doing this for the past 22 years, we’ve seen A LOT of leadership books filter through our minds. Literally thousands …
Most are good, some are great, and others go on to be business classics – the books that every aspiring manager or leader needs to read. I Love It Here: How Great Leaders Create Organizations Their People Never Want to Leave is one of them and it offer ideas and strategies that change the way people think and disrupt the way business is conducted. I Love It Here offers valuable lessons no matter what your endeavor. 'I Love It Here' is our goal and that of any successful organization. 

Overall, This book is absolutely amazing, but the challenge we have is making time for the learning. Leadership training and reading books on leadership is not primarily about getting new techniques. If you are experienced often you know the majority of what’s out there. Leadership training and reading books on leadership is about regulating behavior. We read the leadership books and take the training to assure we are performing according to what we know. 
What was the last leadership book your boss read? 
What was the last leadership book you read?

You can put I Love It Here to work today. I don’t care where you work. The world is very different. Your business is probably very different, but you can use this stuff.

In A Nutshell

I Love It Here is a thoughtful, expert practitioner’s observations about how to do a good job as a leader. If you haven’t read it yet, buy it and read it. If you have read it, go back to it from time to time.

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Revenge Seeker by Vk Tritschler