Pantheon Of Poetry: Poems about Cryptozoology, Mythology, and Folklore by Joseph Munisteri

Pantheon Of Poetry: Poems about Cryptozoology, Mythology, and Folklore 

by Joseph Munisteri

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.5/5

Synopsis
The second book of poetry by Joseph Munisteri. This book was written in 30 days as part of a National Poetry Writing Month Challenge(NaPoWriMo) and is themed around Cryptozoic Mythology.

My Thoughts
Poetry to me is not rhythm or rhyme, it is emotions raw, felt from the heart. This book is what a beautiful Cryptozoology, Mythology, and Folklore poetry book is all about.
Joseph Munisteri's most ambitious and compelling poetry book. Pantheon Of Poetry: Poems about Cryptozoology, Mythology, and Folklore suggests that its much-honored author is not willing to take his own achievement for granted, and the result is a poetry more stringently dissatisfied and beautiful than ever before. This book is a pure gem that I am going to treasure. I'm very happy with my purchase of this book overall. First thing I will say though is it is not a poetry book for experts on mythology. This is a great book that I have read many times. There are so many rick and colorful poetries in here that it is great for people who want to know more about Mythology and Folklore. You will find so much here to enjoy. In short this is more than well made, it is actually fun - and I actually bought it to have it my hands rather than reading it in a pdf. 

Would really recommend. I read this every few weeks. It is an exciting book that you can read in first sitting. It helps to have an interest in the subject matter. If you do chances are you will adore this book.

A staggeringly superior translation—true, poetic, lively and readable, and always closely engaged with the original mythology—that brings to life the fascinating variety of voices in Joseph Munisteri’s wonderful poetry book.

Highly recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Revenge Seeker by Vk Tritschler