Devil in the Desert by Marco Vito Muzzi

Devil in the Desert 

by Marco Vito Muzzi

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5

Synopsis
Escape into this thrilling mystery that follows a desperate man hunting for his kidnapped wife. Will he find her in time?

My Thoughts
Devil in the Desert by Marco Vito Muzzi is a nail-biting mystery thriller about a man hunting for his kidnapped wife. After reading this I have to agree that this deserves to be a bestseller. I’m also not at all surprised to hear that the rights to the movie triggered a bidding war! This was superbly plotted and paced, and features a fantastic cast of characters. Devil in the desert is a superb Thriller. Tense, scarily real and absolutely relentless. The book starts with a bang. The author throws the reader straight into the deep end. You have no idea what came before but you have a fair idea of what's coming next. By far, the best opener to a book I've read in a long, long time. Although the action does grind down a gear or two after our initial introduction to characters, the tension remains ever present. As the situation the crew are in becomes clear, as the pressure mounts, the book builds to a heart-stopping climax. I couldn't turn the pages fast enough. I was living and breathing this book alongside the characters. Totally believable, completely engrossing and the ultimate thrill-ride. Book truely showcases an amazing story and emotions of a husband towards his wife. A man who truly loves his wife who always choose his wife.

Would I recommend this book? I most definitely would, yes. If you're looking for a thrilling, high concept, intense and all-consuming read then make sure you get yourself a copy of Devil in the Desert. Highly, highly entertaining. I was completely captivated from that blisteringly good start to the heart-stopping, 'read behind your hands' end. A definite contender for my 'books of the year' list without a doubt. Shedloads of suspense, a fast and pacey plot and a cast of characters I felt fully invested in. Sublime! Highly recommended. 

This is a story that’s likely to leave you literally breathless as you race to the end. A blockbuster of a story and it’s going to be the talked about thriller of the summer. Cant wait for his next one; an amazing new voice.

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Lost Daughters of Avalon (Awakenings) by J. Lynn Else