Paul the Penguin's Polar Plunge by Essie Bell
Paul the Penguin's Polar Plunge
by Essie Bell
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5
Synopsis
Paul's life can't get any better, or so he thinks. He spends every day on the ice playing and sliding around with his friends. He has no desire for things to change. One day, he finds out he is going to have to learn to swim. Paul is scared to try something new. Will Paul take the leap into the water or will he stay on the ice forever and never find out what it's like to swim? Find out in this fun rhyming book.
My Thoughts
Learning something new is always an exciting endeavor. The problem is that most of us get wrapped up in busy distractions throughout the day and never find the time to learn the new skill we want. Learning anything new. On a physiological level, learning new things is good for your brain. ... Additionally, learning new skills stimulates neurons in the brain, which forms more neural pathways and allows electrical impulses to travel faster across them. Paul the Penguin's Polar Plunge by Essie Bell is a book about the penguin named Paul who is afraid of learning something new. Book that celebrates the dreams, acceptance, and learning new things and having new experience that parents want for their children . . . now and forever. This is the perfect heartfelt gift for any special occasion, from birthdays to graduations, and celebrating new babies and other new beginnings. This book emphasizes being unique and learning new things, not necessarily being "able." I really appreciate that.
I must tell you reading books to my children is my absolute favorite part of our day. Every evening and most rainy days, my two youngest children and I cuddle up on the couch and together we read stories. Our collection is ever growing and I am always delighted to find a book that I am genuinely excited to add to our shelf. Their current ages are three and five so we spend a great deal of time enjoying picture books. We received our copy of “Paul the Penguin's Polar Plunge by Essie Bell as a birthday gift. This quickly became our favorite children book.
I venture to say that she truly appreciated the beauty and sincerity of this wonderful book. Your family library is not complete without this gem. This is a story book I cherish and long to share with every other child I hold dear.
Highly Recommended!
Comments
Post a Comment