A Sightseeing Adventure (Unearth Your 5 Senses!) by Hasina Knox

A Sightseeing Adventure (Unearth Your 5 Senses!) 

by Hasina Knox

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.5/5

Synopsis
This enjoyable children's book, second in the series, will help your children learn to read and to remember what they learned in an exciting and adventurous way, from the author of A Journey of Tastes and poet recipient of an Honorary Mention Certificate.

My Thoughts
When I was a child, I was a huge bookworm like everyone else in my family! My mom read to me every day for more than an hour; and I couldn’t wait until I was learning to read books. I can remember how excited I was when I was able to read my first chapter book! So naturally, I thought everyone loves to read. As a teacher, I quickly realized this wasn’t the case. Learning how to read books was frustrating for many of my students. I often needed to backtrack quite a bit and foster a love for words, rhymes, poems, and songs before they were ready. That was because the journey to becoming a reader starts much earlier in life than most of us realize. A Sightseeing Adventure (Unearth Your 5 Senses!) by Hasina Knox is an easy-to-use children book, written for parents and children who are seeking to help your kids read it and get it ~ whatever the reading topic may be. 

This book was life-changing reading and learning experience. My son struggles with reading , remembering and learning. Your child will learn more from this book that have from any of the others he/she have read. Because her audience is children and moms like me, Hasina Knox explains things in an easy to understand way without using jargon and complex terms. I didn't close the book feeling inept or even that my ability to help my son was limited by my not being an expert or trained professional. Some books make you or at least me, feel that way. My son is able to read and learn and that's what I was looking for. I recommend for all parents of struggling readers and learners. 

I get some benefits from the book in an adventurous way, and have planned to re-read again because my son love A Sightseeing Adventure (Unearth Your 5 Senses!). 

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Revenge Seeker by Vk Tritschler