Angelkind: Elevation by Sarah Nicholson

Angelkind: Elevation 

by Sarah Nicholson

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.5/5

Synopsis
Beau is an angel.
A guardian.
Her job is to help mortals qualify for the afterlife.
But when Beau discovers that not even all angels play by the rules, she finds herself on a relentless quest for truth and justice, which might just cost her everything.

Elevation is the first book by indie author Sarah Nicholson in her Angelkind series - a mysterious and thought-provoking collection of fantasy fiction novels which tell the story of an angelic kingdom that is not all that it should be.

My Thoughts
Angelkind: Elevation by Sarah Nicholson, I enjoyed the book and don’t regret the time I spent reading it or the few dollars it cost me. It was not the best book I’ve ever read but far from the worst. I like these fictional survival story so it as a good fit for me. I give very few 4.5-star ratings, am very particular about what I consider an "excellent" book. But this one delivers! Fantasy , Adventure, realism, love, hope, temptations, good people and community, in addition to the bad. Violence but not too gruesome. And not all fighting the bad guys. Yes, some of it, but also a story beyond that. For the most part this was a well told story. Good characterizations, plausible scenarios and appealing redemption. This was one of the best book's that I have read in a very long time! I hope to read many more of this author's book's and will now put him with some of my favorites. It had the usual scenes in the book but was so well written with surprises along the way! Well worth your time to read and enjoy. 

Very good writing. The story being you into the world that no longer runs on technology, but in angels effort in the pursuit of good and evil. Loved the good and evil references and the reminder that angels has gone through many ups and downs throughout the ages and no doubt will again. This book was well written, characters had a depth not usually found in this genre. It was a present read. I will look for more books by this author. At last, an angelic fantasy story that is different from the rest. Not only was it immensely readable with a different perspective, it was well written. 

It is a rare exception that I consider reading a novel a second time; this novel is one of those rare exceptions because it impressed me so much. I am keeping it on my reading list to re-read in the not-too-distant future. 

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whiskers Abroad: Ashi and Audrey's Adventures in Japan by Carrie Carter

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

The Power of Positivity: The ABC's of a Pandemic by Ruth Maille