Larougo: Book Two of The Uluru Legacy by Anna J Walner

Larougo: Book Two of The Uluru Legacy 

by Anna J Walner

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5

Synopsis
The Bestselling author of "Garkain"

The thrilling continuation of the Uluru Legacy Series.

While some questions will be answered, more will be raised. As new truths come to light, and new evils make themselves known, not everyone will survive.

The vision for a new Colony is at stake as Amelia and Roan discover they're part of something even larger than they thought.

A delicious and compelling continuation of the story that captured the attention of audiences earlier this year. A book with bite, that doesn't disappoint.

My Thoughts
One of the best sagas I've ever read. Would've given this a million stars if I could--absolutely addictive, astounding, and amazing. Don't let other reviews alter your opinion--the books are amazing. It includes pages, words, and relationships that you'll root for the end of time. This is an absolute amazing book that Anna J Walner wrote. She is such an inspiration and an amazing author. I have read this book many times and still enjoy to this day. Well, if you think the first book in the series is good, then this second volume to the saga will be fantastic for you. There are loads going on in the book which makes it such a good read. Overall I think it's an incredible read, packed with lots of chills, actions and most of all the things you want in one volume-really cannot get anything better than this!!! 

An amazing sequel to the previous books and probably my favorite book in the series!! I LOVE the character development in this book and I'm damn sure that anyone who's read the previous two books would love this soooo much. Received the book in perfect condition too!!! I loved this book. It was quick, straight to it and set a delicious and compelling atmosphere for me. I was transported into Anna J Walner's world and was quite disappointed when it was over. Well hey that's life baby. Must read.

The book is so good! I wish Anna J Walner will make more books of the series. I would be so happy. Seriously, this book made my day. I can imagine everything like it happened right in front of me. I really want Anna J Walner to write more of this series so badly. Anna J Walner, you are the best author ever!

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Revenge Seeker by Vk Tritschler