The Victim: The Most Gripping And Twisted Thriller in Murder Mystery by Shanu Shah
The Victim: The Most Gripping And Twisted Thriller in Murder Mystery
by Shanu Shah
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5
Synopsis
Monica's grandmother wants her to become the next PJ Party President, India's oldest political party, once powerful, but now in jeopardy. Monica has a treacherously heinous plan that will make the PJ Party fall to obscurity from the sub-continent. Chief Pratik is searching for the serial killer of the prodigal's sons. He is more intrigued by the involvement of the currently ruling party - BAP Party; he is more disturbed when the current PJ Party President Sir Rajdeep comes to him to file a missing report of his son.
Among the Political unrest and Serial Killings, it is destined that Monica and Chief Pratik will meet, but will their meeting prove to be fatal?
My Thoughts
As 2021 comes to a close, it’s time to take stock of the decade that was in crime fiction Thriller and mystery. Why? Because we can. Because the books are there to be read and re-read, debated and reconsidered. And because this was, in retrospect—and maybe many of you saw this as it was unfolding—a pretty monumental decade in the long, tumultuous, and often brilliant course of crime fiction history. Charting the future of the genre requires, also, a rounding up of accounts, the occasional week where we put aside our to-be-read stacks and decide what has really mattered to us—and to our beloved genre.
Some trends surfaced as we made our choices, and they’re worth noting. The Victim: The Most Gripping And Twisted Thriller in Murder Mystery by Shanu Shah offers a brooding atmospherics readers can handle. A genuinely compelling crime mystery is hidden inside this novel, several compelling mysteries in fact, but it’s the strong, engaging voice that will really draw readers into the dark, enchanting world of Shanu Shah. I’m not normally a frequent reader but since the lockdowns I’ve decided to pick up a book more often. I bought this book with out any prior knowledge of its ratings and reviews. Few days back I finally picked up the book and started to read, until tonight at 11:54PM when I’ve managed to finish it, I just couldn’t put it down until I finished the last few chapters. The start of the book was quite slow passed but very quickly became extremely intriguing.
This book has completely changed my mind, this is because of the amount of depth and climax to the point of disaster giving you more details then any programme or film would. I haven’t watched tv since I bought this book, as it genuinely took over. If your considering reading a book during lockdown or just in general, and you love a thriller, and something so frantic to read this book will have you going mad!
I'd suggest everyone to give this book a read but not to badmouth it or despise it if you don't understand it.
Highly Recommended!
Comments
Post a Comment