To Hover Over Waters by Jesse Banner

To Hover Over Waters 

by Jesse Banner

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.5/5

Synopsis
Without warning, a five-year-old boy becomes invisible to his family and the world around him. Unseen. Unheard. Forgotten. He chases after his parents, but the only person who can see him is another child experiencing the same separation. Left to make a life of their choosing, they give themselves new names—Des and Mar.

Three more children across the world—Pab, Ren, and San—are removed as well. They are free to do as they please, go where they wish, and explore without limits. They have different ideas as to why this is happening and what to do next. But they all ask the same questions: Is it a gift or a curse? How many more will be removed? Is there a way to break the separation? Would it be safe to be seen again?

After they grow into teenagers and find one another, they discover answers and their first sense of belonging—a new family ready to find a home. However, peace is threatened by a little girl in danger as Des tries to help from across the separation.

My Thoughts
I’ve been hyping this novel a lot lately but I promise I have good reasons, one of them being this book is my FAVORITE. To Hover Over Waters by Jesse Banner is one of the only book I’ve ever read where it was like... *this* is the feeling I want to give people when they read this book. The mystery, the teamwork, the emotion, the slow burn storyline, it was everything. It has everything I loved about this genre and more. Every single character is fantastic, the mysteries they solve are intriguing, the fantasy is exciting and the stakes are high.

Jesse Banner really took what made To Hover Over Waters amazing and brought it through to this book, and I’m THRILLED it’s finally out. So go buy it, read it, and read more books by Jesse Banner. If you enjoy young adult scifi or fantasy with adventure, mystery, you’ll love this book—particularly this novel.

Overall, getting to spend some time with the To Hover Over Waters characters was terrific and I do actually love this book and there are many fantastic moments where I laughed out loud and the author did a great job using/capturing the voices of all the characters. This book has so many great moments that you will be happy that you took the time to enjoy it! DEFINITELY READ THE BOOK!!!

As always Jesse Banner delivers a can’t put down piece of literature. Quick read as I easily became engrossed in the story.

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Lost Daughters of Avalon (Awakenings) by J. Lynn Else