ARIHANT RESURRECTED: A NEW BREED OF PATRIOTS BY SHUBHAN BALVALLY

ARIHANT RESURRECTED: A NEW BREED OF PATRIOTS 

BY SHUBHAN BALVALLY

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.5/5

Synopsis
Several years had passed after ARIHANT had self-destructed HIMSELF post executing Professor Satish Ramanna’s personal revenge mission. Suddenly in Mumbai City, The CST Station and the Oberoi Trident Hotel are attacked by 2 groups of a terrorist organization known as AL LASHKAR MARTYR’S BRIGADE! Suddenly to everyone’s surprise, ARIHANT strikes at both these places and overpowers the terrorists, which enable the Forces to take control over the situation! And ARIHANT disappears from the scene! 

This case is entrusted to JCP Arvind Sinha and his team who join forces with the reinstated Commissioner of Police, Mumbai, Anand Rane and they start investigating the matter. As they start digging deeper, they encounter startling facts and terrific twists in the plot, which leads them to the NEW RINGMASTER of ARIHANT and his secret battle with certain corrupt elements within the Indian government! 

Welcome to the explosive sequel of ARIHANT – REVENGE PAR EXCELLENCE!

My Thoughts
Let’s face it: we love crime stories, and this holds just as true in the genre of fantasy fiction as it does in contemporary thrillers, mysteries, and non-fiction. Sometimes we’re hoping for the cop, the detective, or the private investigator to hunt down that rogue necromancer; sometimes we’re rooting for the clever thief to pull off that daring airship heist. All well-designed magical worlds have norms and rules…as well as characters who would break them. 

My novel, Arihant Resurrected by Shubhan Balvally is a fantasy crime thriller. This is the sequel to the Arihant Revenge Par Excellence.
There is enough fantasy in this crime novel that it will keep any crime fiction and fantasy buff well occupied. It wasn’t easy to narrow down the field. You’re unlikely to go wrong with this amazing fantasy crime fiction novel. 

This is the second book in the Arihant series. I was recommended this series by a friend of mine. I really enjoyed this book. I'd been hearing a lot of positive things about this series for a while and after some high fantasy reads, I thought I'd bring myself down to something more realistic. 

I love the concept (I haven't seen or read other stories like it), and the characters are believable and entertaining. If anyone has other suggestions for books like this please let me know, but in the meantime I would recommend this to anyone interested in more speculative fantasy crime fiction.

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Lost Daughters of Avalon (Awakenings) by J. Lynn Else