The 7th Saviour By Lee Mavin
The 7th Saviour
By Lee Mavin
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5
Synopsis
Frank didn’t think swapping bodies with an old man and doing a deal with a demon would cause too much trouble. He just wanted to be taller and see that beautiful angel, Ariella again. Michelle didn’t think that lending her witchcraft book to Frank would lead to a ridiculous journey through Hell, Limbo and Heaven, where she would learn to shape change into a hawk. But Michelle had a good reason to lend Frank that book and she had an even better reason to follow him anywhere he went. Even though Frank just thought of Michelle as friend, he didn’t realise how important she would be to him and Michelle didn’t realise how important Frank was to the rest of the world. Frank wasn’t just a skinny little kid, he was the 7th Saviour!
My Thoughts
We love YA fantasy book so reviewing this book is easy. One of the best thing about this genre is that books fit into so many different sub-genres.. A book can have romance and be historical fantasy or a book can be a series but also a fairy tale re-telling. But the best thing about these books is that every young adult fantasy will take you away to a different time or place and let you immerse yourself in a new reality for a little while.Great book, prepare to become consumed in this new world created by the author.
This was an absolutely riveting read. I felt like I grew right along with the main character in his journey to discover what he truly wants, because we all are doing the same. The books theme and storyline is truly amazing. The story comes from a wonderfully creative mind. Each character has so much individuality and vitality. Love this love this love this. The characters are so well written and I cared about all of them in different ways. The plot is exciting and interesting and fun, and the whole thing is really well written.
Somewhere it probably says that this is young adult literature but I haven't been one for many years and I still loved this book. Truly unputdownable, definitely going to recommend it to true YA fantasy lovers. I don't remember how I found you but I am glad I did.
The most imaginative, gripping, enchanting YA fantasy novels I have ever read! There’s more imagination on a page of Lee Mavin's work than in whole volumes of ordinary fantasy epics.
Highly Recommended!
Comments
Post a Comment