Un-Love Letters a darkhast to un-love by Utkarsha Kohli

Un-Love Letters a darkhast to un-love 

by Utkarsha Kohli

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5

Synopsis
Another full of heartache, yet heart healing, Un-Love story. Maybe nothing new in the subject, But she just refused to accept. Until acceptance, Became the only choice. Often overused and overwhelming, yet a powerful feeling, This is an un-love story. Maybe you cringe thinking about love, But this is a story to un-love. Because acceptance, to the reality, Is the only choice.

My Thoughts
This book is wonderful! I recieved it yesterday and I just completed reading it. Utkarsha Kohli is not just a poet , she is a boon sent to the earth to spread love to the whole world . Seriously I can't stop reading this book my heart was silently whispering " I loved it "
How beautifully love was poured to dried hearts to bloom with beautiful flowers,
I felt each and every poems and page with all my heart. This was so heart touching book I have ever read .
This poet just make you travel to the world of Un-Love Letters a darkhast to un-love through her writings.
Hey people out there, this book is one of the greatest gift you will ever have in ur life ,do not miss to buy one.
You can also gift this for your loved one's, I'm sure it also becomes the most loveable gift for them.
If you want to light to your life buy this,
If u want to spread light to someone else's life too.. This is the exact time to wrap them bundle of Un-Love Letters a darkhast to un-love. 

Such a beautiful book. All those who are struggling with depression or anxiety have to read Utkarsha Kohli, for the way she describes the pain so effectively, yet so minimally, almost offering a sense of comprehension without being overburdening. She proves, with this book, that as long as you trust yourself to do your best, you will create magic. It offers comfort in the big bad world of unrest, and has to be read!

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Lost Daughters of Avalon (Awakenings) by J. Lynn Else

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni