Pearls from the Wreckage: Book 1 - How I Survived the Perilous Waters of Love & romance by Penelope Haigh
Pearls from the Wreckage: Book 1 - How I Survived the Perilous Waters of Love & romance
by Penelope Haigh
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5
Synopsis
Pearls from the Wreckage is in equal parts a memoir, self-help book and guide to surviving
the complex world of relationships.
This is a book I have carried around inside my head for over twenty years. With each of my
relationship disasters, I have added to the list of imaginary chapters. It seems as if I have
collected and distilled my pearls of wisdom for this very purpose. In 2020, I finally got them
down on paper.
The structure of the book follows my own experiences chronologically with the lifecycle of a
relationship. Chapters include the mistakes we make at the very outset, how we convince
ourselves we can make it work, even when it is wrong, and how we reach the point where
we know it has to end.
I have laid bare my mistakes and wrong choices in the hope that it helps others to see their
situation in a new light and give them the strength to make the necessary changes.
My Thoughts
I have a lot (about 50 to 100 books) of self-help, Spiritual, relationships books from the best authors, but thus one takes the cake! This is the best book I ever read, and that speaks volumes! Femininity is a strength in itself. Femininity allows you to let go and trust, and it takes strength to trust someone, and to trust yourself to trust someone.
A good bible for everyone especially for for all the couple's out there. Pearls from the Wreckage: Book 1 - How I Survived the Perilous Waters of Love & romance by Penelope Haigh Worth reading first. I strongly believe that Penelope Haigh book could help both man and woman to understand each other. An excellent couple saver.
This book is so essential if youre single or romatically attached! If you live a very highly stressful life (and honestly most of us do) its so important that we are able to respond properly and helpfully to our own needs and the needs of others that will bring fulfillment and happiness, and EMPATHY. This book has changed my life for the better, and my communication and understanding of the opposite sex , to understand relationships, our life decisions even more better and also my own emotional responses as a woman.
It is easy to understand. You will find yourself re-reading paragraphs and sections as you see yourself and your mate living the written word.
I've watched many relationship gurus, but none like this. Penelope Haigh is truly Blessed. She has a message to give to the world!
Highly Recommended!
Comments
Post a Comment