Madness in Morocco: Murder, Sex, Lies. What Will it Take to Survive? By C.S. Frances
Madness in Morocco: Murder, Sex, Lies. What Will it Take to Survive?
By C.S. Frances
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5
Synopsis
Vivian and Caspian are almost perfect for each other; adventurous, daring and charged with sexual energy. She keeps him wild, he keeps her safe. How will their relationship be tested, once a murder is involved? The young couple find themselves in the middle of a dangerous web of lies, crime and murder when welcomed into the world of Morocco's wealthy elite.
From the moment they were invited Vivian knew something wasn't okay. Was it the male centric environment she was entering? Was it the fact that someone had already went missing? Or was it her intuition telling her that this mystery was more twisted than they could have anticipated? Neither of them were expecting how turbulent the holiday would turn. Their mission travelling through the country is filled with danger, adventure, self empowerment, and steamy love. Join them on a vacation into the madness in Morocco.
This novel is like Agatha Christie meets E.L. James. A modern twist on mystery and romance. It has spicy jaw-dropping scenes accompanied by a gripping mystery in an exotic location that keeps readers on the edge of their seat. Adventure on a holiday from the comfort of your home.
My Thoughts
What's better than Mystery and romance? A sweet and spicy combination, wrapped into one must-read mystery romance book. Luckily for you, we’ve found Madness in Morocco: Murder, Sex, Lies. What Will it Take to Survive?
By C.S. Frances an amazing Mystery romance with a modern twist. Nothing sweeps you out of reality (and into a world that’s 20 times better) faster than a well-written romance novel with characters who’s chemistry practically jumps off the page, and nothing sucks you in easier than a twisted story about a killer on the loose, an unsolved crime, or a neighbor whose not quite right. Madness in Morocco include all of the above and we have a feeling you won’t be able to put it down. You might be up reading all night, but we promise that’s healthier than scrolling through TikTok.
This book is the one that made me admire the brain of C.S. Frances. Extraordinary. The dialogue is to die for. It just doesn't stop from the first page of the book to the last. Holy crap! Every word out of the mouths of the characters is brilliant, the characters are written so well, I could imagine living next door to them. The characters carry this story, not the plot: the fiery romance, the sexual and verbal spark. It is not often I feel compelled to write a review of a book, but I have to say this is a book that hooks you from the start and you just cannot put it down!
I’ve read every book by this author. I have most of her books on paperback and I’m getting them on ebooks now. I’ve read this book several times and still enjoy it. I will be re-reading this again and again.
Highly Recommended!
Comments
Post a Comment