In Due Time: Book 2 by B. L. Dawn
In Due Time: Book 2
by B. L. Dawn
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5
Synopsis
Thriller Mystery, Paranormal Romance
With a hidden past, control issues bubbling to the surface, and memory loss about her true mate, Tatum Roloff was trying to settle into her new life as the first female beta of the Primal Ridge Pack.
Her plans included bringing a blind teenager, Adina, back to health, holding the first alpha meeting in known history, and keeping her alpha, Enoch, off her back about being Destiny’s gift to the race.
Everything was looking up until her life spiraled out of control, revealing more about her past and future than she ever could imagine. Now, with this new found knowledge, will she be able to stop a killer?
This book has sexual violence and strong language.
My Thoughts
In Due Time: Book 2 by B. L. Dawn I watched this book hit the scene and I couldn't help but notice mixed reviews. I didn't want to read them in full detail because I didn't want it to taint my view on this story. I kept watching the number of views increase I decided to jump in regardless of other perspectives because this storyline really appealed to me. After reading the first book, I couldn't wait for this one. Great character building and nice story. I truly enjoyed the book and look forward to more from this author. Highly recommend for those looking for couple over coming obstacles and misunderstanding to be together. I loved this book.
Liked the characters, the storyline. I thought it was well written. Overall it was a fun read and I'm eager to see what happens next.Flew through the last two books in this series. I hated to get to the end of this book. I wanted to crawl right back in and start it again. kudos to the author for writing this masterpiece.
B. L. Dawn got me in the feels. Lots of angst and definitely didn't see the end coming. I dont want to give away any spoilers. This isn’t the typical paranormal romance, I love every character. I took two days to read this so I could reread certain parts, a lot happens in this story and the author does an excellent job making you feel like you know the characters and their homes. Ready for more books by the author.
Highly Recommended!
Comments
Post a Comment