UNMASKING: Book 2 of Tame Series by Lavinia Dasani

UNMASKING: Book 2 of Tame Series 

by Lavinia Dasani

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.6/5

Synopsis
"You are a talented writer. Unmasking was a great read." - Juliano Agertt (Jusky), Singer & Songwriter

Phoebe thought she was an expert in leading a double life. But the moment she accepted Federick's friendship, her vault of secrets began to crack.

Wary by nature in a world of secrecy, pain, danger and business moguls, Phoebe Smith, a loving mother and covert spy, goes against her better judgement and befriend her 'boss', Federick Archer.

Then to her horror, he gets a little too close for comfort.

Once in control, Phoebe begins to lose her grip...and suddenly, the heat is on.

Because as they grow closer, she begins to see him as more than just the devil who terrorised her in their childhood.

And for the first time, her secret life is in danger of being exposed.

Will she be able to keep her secrets hidden?

Or will he seduce them out of her?

A Spy Novel perfectly blended with romance, action and drama.

My Thoughts
If you like your romance novels to come with a hefty side order of action, then never fear. The genre has its fair share of thrills and spills, from the ever-popular romantic suspense genre to tales of Spy , FBI agents, Navy SEALS, battling shifters, and bounty hunters with a love for messy drama. Whatever your tastes, we’re sure UNMASKING: Book 2 of Tame Series by Lavinia Dasani will suit your need for romantic action novel Flushed with drama. 

The mix of drama filled spy romance felt unique and again I have to say that I think the cover for this novel does it a disservice. There is a lot of meat in this storyline, yet the cover makes it look like it's a even more unique novel. It is fun. I enjoyed the first novel a lot and liked this one even more! 

I never tell about what a certain book is about as I would never want to spoil a something for someone wanting to read this book. I have read reviews on Amazon and then wonder why would I need to read the book since someone just told me everything about the story. I figure if you want the basics about the storyline you can read what the author has put on Amazon. 

I would highly recommend this series to anyone looking for a fun romance series that follows the same action packed storyline in each book.

Do not miss out on this romantic action-filled ride!

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Lost Daughters of Avalon (Awakenings) by J. Lynn Else