Daughter of Hades: Book 1 of the Love & Peace Series by Mack Little

Daughter of Hades: Book 1 of the Love & Peace Series 

by Mack Little

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.5/5

Synopsis
Dinny and her brother make their escape from slavery on the pirate ship the Hades. It is the last place in the world Dinny imagined she’d meet the love of her life. Lei, a Chinese exile, recognizes Dinny as the woman of his destiny. But their new life is shattered when her former owner seeks his revenge. With the help of their friends, family, and colleagues, Dinny and Lei will face the challenges of finding love and happiness in the Caribbean world of the 17th century.

Enjoy this erotic historical romance with true-to-life relationships of both heterosexual and LGBTQ partnerships.

My Thoughts
This book was so great and unexpected. I didn’t read the synopsis because I already knew a Mack Little read is always a good read. The plot to this story was so different and unexpected. The change in characters was refreshing. The story flowed seamlessly. I recommend this book to anyone wanting something outside of a traditional love story. You won’t be disappointed.  Mack Little You did it again with story, making me feel like I was there .This book on fire . I hope this not stand alone with cliff hanger because lord know I’m hanging . If you haven’t read this book already down load now and leave five stars !!! Mack Little did it again. 

This was such a good story. The plot was definitely different from the norm. I was enthralled by this story from the first page. It just kept getting better as the story continued.  I'm a sucker for a good storyline, and I loved this storyline. This was a really good story. Honestly Mack Little is a beast at telling a good story. I was so drawn in to these characters and what they had going on.

I was instantly taken in by this amazing tale of identity, family, and the lifelong push and pull of relationships. This novel has a tremendous heart at its center, and I felt its beat on every page. What an extraordinary novel.

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Lost Daughters of Avalon (Awakenings) by J. Lynn Else