Lies Look Like Love by Bijaya Kumar Mishra
Lies Look Like Love
by Bijaya Kumar Mishra
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5
Synopsis
A small, rainy, forest town. A girl shattered by the untimely demise of her love. A stalker forces her to question her own sanity. Strange rumors surround her sisters. But she must protect some secrets at any cost. When a stranger shows up, love blossoms again. But lies look like love. Motives are malicious. Intentions are murderous. Lives are at stake. Truth must be unveiled before it's too late.
My Thoughts
Romantic suspense thriller books are the perfect fusion between mystery and love story. Lies Look Like Love by Bijaya Kumar Mishra tend to combine more traditional and engaging romance plot lines with all the intrigue and drama of suspense, like a delightful Lifetime movie rendered on the page. If you like your thrillers with a side of swoon, check out this racy, page-turning novel. I like the way the author has blended the romance with mystery. But most of the novel includes the romance and thrill of darkness will keep you turning pages. The ending scene is written very well. It's worth spending time on this novel.
The characters are likable and I found myself completely shocked at happening that were unexpected. It is not often I feel compelled to write a review of a book, but I have to say this is a book that hooks you from the start and you just cannot put it down. A very good read, a one sitting read so be warned you do not want to start this if you have work in the morning. I recommend as a holiday read, or even for your book club I can gurantee you will have lots to talk about.
I like the story and the way it was written and that it feels like your following the characters through the unfolding adventure.
Highly Recommended!
Comments
Post a Comment