Eternity's Mirror by Zachary Hagen
Eternity's Mirror
by Zachary Hagen
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 5/5
Synopsis
Flip the coin and find a whole new world on the other side.
The Circle is uniting the countries of Lux Terra. Elior, Nyx, and Opal are finding that some things have changed as the result of their adventures with Michael. Yrahkaz has been tasked with squashing the growing obsession with Michael.
When an important clue to finding Eliam and fixing Nyx's and Opal's problems is given to them, they recruit the help of a disgraced magi-technician to get to him, but their initial success is more then they bargained for.
The other side of the Mirror of Eternity is filled with wonders and dangers they never imagined. Will they still be able to prevail against an evil that is bent on devouring them whole, or will they fall prey to its cunning pursuit?
Eternity's Mirror is the thrilling continuation of The Eternal Chronicles picking up where Eternity's Well left off.
My Thoughts
I don't think I have ever read a bad Zachary Hagen story and once again he delivers. The story is interesting and the slow burn attraction combined with excellent characters and dialogue make for yet another winner. Maybe we will see more from these characters in future novels.
This book had me hooked from page one. This is the thrilling continuation of The Eternal Chronicles picking up where Eternity's Well left off. Their is adventure, plenty of action, and clean action. The characters are endearing and they made me grab on more than one occasion when reading the banter between them. The story only got better and better the more I read. Before I knew it I had stayed up all night to finish the book and when I was on the last page was disappointed that it ended. It was a fantastic book with an engaging world and beautiful descriptions. I felt so immersed in the tale I felt I was right there among the characters. 5 out of 5 stars!
I really liked this book and the word play between the main characters. Another great story from Zachary Hagen. I had to read it in two sittings (almost) and am left smiling.
Highly Recommended!
Comments
Post a Comment