Sun Rays by Cb Jensen

Sun Rays 

by Cb Jensen

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.3/5

Synopsis
Ray Bennet has been trying to forget the pain of her past for far too long when Kyle Walker moves into town, bringing mystery and excitement. Though Ray has never been interested in much more than her studies, she finds herself captivated by his intensity.

It isn't too long before she discovers Kyle is hiding a secret about a world of Sorcery, a world he originates from. Though this new world intrigues Ray, it just might be connected to her painful past.

My Thoughts
This book? Utterly fantastic!
I adore everything by Cb Jensen, author takes his writing to a whole new level of excellence! I was struggling a little in the beginning staying focused but once things started to happen in earnest, I couldn’t put the book down. I figured out the mystery , but the execution of reveal and everything that happens after was so spectacular and not at all what I expected! I love the action, love story flushed with adventure of the world and the ways all the characters are blended into the story. This is a world I cannot wait for more stories to take place in, This is such a wonderful book that continues the world building and magic of the series with great skill. I loved it so much, and can’t wait for others to love it and scream with me!

This is probably the most intresting book I've read so far, the writing so the book is amazing and can be easily understand. If you are first time reader then I would definitely recommend this book.  This book is just for you if you are looking for a way to escape reality by immersing into a juicy plot during the weekend.

Narrated in a simple lucid manner,the story is interspersed with action , romance and adventure. Compelling, interesting and full of amazing storytelling.

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Revenge Seeker by Vk Tritschler