The Strings of Harmony by Jacob Cole Turner
The Strings of Harmony
by Jacob Cole Turner
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5
Synopsis
In the beginning the world was empty and silent. But the Conductor, using the Strings of Harmony, brought forth music and existence.
Those who live in this world use the power of music to cultivate creation; spreading life, love, beauty, and ingenuity. One, however, sought to bring discord to this Harmony.
Lutcas, a young man living a peaceful life in his village, is plunged into a journey as he watches the fall of his beautiful world.
My Thoughts
The crucial question is in which world do we end up when life ceases. What can one do or can one do anything at all concerning our destiny because that inner voice steering our thoughts & actions, the people we crossed paths with that influenced our directions in life vary from person to person? None more aptly depicted indeed than in Jacob Cole Turner's timeless and very entertaining book which is also a stark cautionary tale for all, believers and non-believers alike. The Strings of Harmony encountered many colourful characters along the way, some good others bad. It was the many dialogues and much discourse between the characters. Clear and well written, an engaging story.
This book is a serious must read for everyone. I had heard a lot about how great this book is and I always wanted to read it since it got released. But this book is so much more than that. It is impossible for me to adequately describe it. It must be experienced. I recommend that you buy it immediately and begin to read it the moment it arrives. You will be completely captivated by it and you will read through it quickly. And it will bless your soul and strengthen you in your inner person. What a blessing! Definitely one of the ten books that I have ever read.
I've already read the entire book in just a couple days! Jacob Cole Turner, words cannot express how much I appreciate you for writing this book. This would make for a wonderful gift for anyone.
Highly Recommended!
Comments
Post a Comment