I Have No Time To Waste by ALI ABDULAZIZ ALFARAJ
I Have No Time To Waste
by ALI ABDULAZIZ ALFARAJ
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.5/5
Synopsis
This book talks about strategies, methodologies, and new ways of how people can control and manage their time wisely and make it work for their own interest on all occasions and at all times. This book will take you through many different stations to show you where you mostly spend your time on a daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly basis. This book will provide you with new thoughts on where and how to spend your time as that will assist you to get benefits out of your time in everyday life. You will start to rethink every minute that you spend since you wake up in the morning until you go to the bed, and your mind will start to realize the importance of time management and time organization. You will strongly believe that time factor is the most valuable asset on this planet, and instead of complaining about time shortage every single day, you will be totally surprised by how much time that you are unconsciously wasting every single day. You must make better use of time!
My Thoughts
Entrepreneurs are always on a quest to win the race against time. As if that weren't stressful enough, we also have to enhance our willpower and strengthen our self-discipline. If not, then all of the distractions flying around will stand in the way of us getting things done. Since I'm an avid reader, I've learned over the years that the best way to improve my time management and productivity skills have been through books. Of course, it can be overwhelming when you're searching online or browsing in a book store for literature that can assist you in living a more fruitful life. That's why I've made the decision easier for you by sharing with you I Have No Time To Waste by ALI ABDULAZIZ ALFARAJ one of the best time management and productivity book of all time.
Absolutely love it!!!
He actually prompts us to question our inner selves.
He has kept everything in the book to the point and also shares certain things which we as individuals should know.There's a lot of advice in there.This book is based more on organization which ultimately leads to efficient management of time;I therefore would recommend this book to all ;especially college students since they're very prone to distractions....
Wonderful work!!!
By thoughtfully applying the principles in I Have No Time To Waste , I Have No Time To Waste , you'll not only achieve greater results and reach your goals more quickly and successfully, you'll also have more time to devote to what you truly love.
Highly Recommended!
#time management
Comments
Post a Comment