Relativity by Ben Adams

Relativity 

by Ben Adams

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.5/5

Synopsis
Harry Erickson believes he's disproven Einstein's Theory of General Relativity. Dennis Drysdale is in love with a woman he knew from high school. Timothy Henderson wants to professionally play video games.When Harry accidentally burns his house down in a freak chicken Kiev accident, it sets events into motion that allow the three friends to pursue their individual dreams.The trio embark on a road trip to Chicago in pursuit of their destinies and find themselves at the University of Chicago Physics department, a video game tournament, and a lunch date at Panera Bread.Relativity is a captivating wild romp fueled with the aspirations of three men who are on a quest to dedicate their lives to their ridiculous dreams in this thought-provoking and satirical novel of friendship and finding oneself.

My Thoughts
Ben Adams for me is an instant buy author from now on. I ordered Relativity few days back , this was another one of those books where I ordered it without reading the blurb, so when it arrived I was a bit unsure about the whole then and now way it was written. However, Ben Adams did it SO well! 

There are a lot of adventures and mishaps on the way as well as arguments. The plot was great fun and I enjoyed the wackiness of some of what happened and the revelations that came out. The book was pure joy and I completely became hooked on the best road trip ever, one I would have loved and hated to be a part of. It was comical and heart-warming at the same time.

Yes, there were amusing moments in ‘Relativity’ I was particularly engaged by the central relationship or by the supporting characters. I also felt that the more serious themes in the novel were amazing.

Overall this was a dramatic, hilarious and very sweet read. I absolutely recommend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

Design Your Career: Lead Self, Lead Others, Lead Change By Pavan Soni

Lost Daughters of Avalon (Awakenings) by J. Lynn Else