Hakka & Bukka - Dawn of the Vijayanagara Empire by Kamal Niranjan
Hakka & Bukka - Dawn of the Vijayanagara Empire
by Kamal Niranjan
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5
Synopsis
An underdog's story that delves into the lives of these lesser-known heroes of the Sangama dynasty. These valiant brothers rose from the ashes of defeat and from their sorrowful past to charter a golden period in medieval Indian history that lasted for three centuries. Hakka & Bukka - Dawn of the Vijayanagara Empire is about their beginnings and the birth of Vijaynagara - the Land of Victory.
My Thoughts
The small, well drawn cast of characters in Hakka & Bukka - Dawn of the Vijayanagara Empire provides a multi faceted set of experiences & ideas for the interesting protagonists to explore. An incredible book written by an incredible author. I would encourage everyone to read this book. It is rare to have such an honest and lovely story be approachable by young and old alike. I thank Mr. Kamal Niranjan for his wonderful debut novel and the enriching experience. I don’t have an adequate vocabulary to say how much I enjoyed this book, reading this exceptional book. I heard about Hakka & Bukka - Dawn of the Vijayanagara Empire before reading the book,after reading this book indeed I felt it deserves the name Hakka & Bukka - Dawn of the Vijayanagara Empire. This book is an interesting work on the topic, the account of minute details it provides you will show the work done by the author on the subject.
Interested and well written by Kamal Niranjan. Enjoyable book and cant wait to get to the end. Well presented. Immensely readable and magisterially detached. A gripping and impressive narrative of adventure
Highly Recommended!
Comments
Post a Comment