The Crystal Chronicles: Convergence by M.A. Carr

The Crystal Chronicles: Convergence 

by M.A. Carr

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.5/5

Synopsis
Convergence, book one of The Crystal Chronicles follows the paths of some of Kariahe's unlikeliest of heroes. In times long past, a group known as the Ancients set the world into motion with the help of eight magical crystals. Now, when facing great darkness, the crystals are once again awakening. From the mighty capital of Erresuma to the quaint shores of a tiny fishing village, strange events begin to unfold. Ancient prophecies, long forgotten, are once again coming to life. What secrets will be revealed? What secrets will remain hidden? The answers lie within The Crystal Chronicles.

My Thoughts
I read this book a while ago, and I decided to buy it because of how much I loved it. This was amazing! I liked The Crystal Chronicles: Convergence more than the books I have read recently, because The Crystal Chronicles: Convergence had a much more reasonable amount of setting description. The setting descriptions were still fantastic and impressive in this amazing book. I especially enjoyed the world building.

The character development was pretty good. I must say if you’re looking for your next fantasy mystery read, you must read The Crystal Chronicles: Convergence. What a beautifully written fantasy world. It’s soo good that I can’t stop thinking about it. i’m definitely gonna remember this book for a long long time. heck yeah!!! They’re so many different elements in this book which kept me hooked until the end.

You know that feeling a few chapters into a book when you just know you’ve found a new favourite book, that’s how I felt reading this book. I was honestly so engrossed with this story and every time I had to stop reading I would think constantly about what I had just read, I’m just so in love with this book it is honestly one of the best books I’ve read in a while and I know it is one of my new favourite series even without having read the second book yet but I’m honestly so excited to start the next book. Like it kept me constantly wanting to know what was coming and I gasped when the big plot twists were revealed near the end of the book, I cant recommend this book enough.

Highly Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whiskers Abroad: Ashi and Audrey's Adventures in Japan by Carrie Carter

BE CYBER SMART: The Indian Family's Guide to Outsmart Scammers By Satyen

The Power of Positivity: The ABC's of a Pandemic by Ruth Maille