The Descendants of Suxenite by Aaron Divaker
The Descendants of Suxenite
by Aaron Divaker
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My Ratings 4.4/5
Synopsis
This book talks about a young man from a small remote town in Asia called Ishida. He sets on his journey filled with sorcery and mythical Beasts; throughout his journey, he learns about the mysteries of the World and the inter-dimensional realms coexisting within. Son of a fallen protector prophesized to defeat the one evil of the World, an evil which wreaks havoc and strikes fear. Will he succeed in his journey and get rid of the World of evil?
My Thoughts
The Descendants of Suxenite marks the debut of an assured new voice. Written with consummate ease and brimming with wit and allusion, it is at once classic horror asian fantasy with subtle spoof, featuring an evil which wreaks havoc and strikes fear. In this novel―a breathtaking ride through a world peopled by different races and cultures from mythology and history. The Descendants of Suxenite foretell the reawakening of the terrible rakshas, an evil and the arrival of a hero to face him. But heroes do not appear magically out of nowhere; they have to be found and trained. Book talks about a young man from a small remote town in Asia called Ishida. He sets on his journey filled with sorcery and mythical Beasts; throughout his journey, he learns about the mysteries of the World and the inter-dimensional realms coexisting within.
When I first started this book I was not sure that I would enjoy it. My friend told me that he loved it, but with a real plot and references mythological evil character, an idea that sounded more than a little dubious to me. Now this book is my favorite of all time. It's engaging, has well developed characters, and an involving plot. Can't wait any longer for the next book by Aaron Divaker.
I must say , I have been in love with this book since I have read it. It's a hilarious, well-written and thoroughly absorbing book, and I would recommend every fantasy-horror fan to pick it up. You won't be able to put it down, I promise.
Highly Recommended!
Comments
Post a Comment